Baby Stelsel is due Jan. 4!
We couldn't be more excited. We feel so blessed already and can't wait to share this exciting time with our family and friends! I'll be posting updates and pictures here, so check back often.
Here are a few pictures from the last three months. Enjoy! :)
When we broke the news to Chase....
....he wasn't all that thrilled.
But we were ECSTATIC. Here we are with our first ultrasound picture around 7 weeks. It was so hard to keep this little miracle a secret for 6 more weeks!
12 weeks down....lots more to go! But never better!
This is how Chase broke the big news to our families. :) Needless to say, he has accepted his big brother status since we first told him about the new addition coming our way.
Sporting my new Green Bay Packers shirt at 13 weeks. Thought I'd break it in early while it still fits. ;)
Well I'm quite happy, not sure about Nonna, but she did say it may be getting close to time to move again (Go figure, from the one who said in 2005 she was not moving again). Congratulations to Chase, I'm sure he will be a good big brother, and Dana and David you did good. David just remember my advise I gave you on your wedding day ( your best answer is usually "YES MAME")
ReplyDelete