i was very polite. mommy made sure i said 'thank you' and 'bye' at every house. and i did.
we left corwin's house early, which made me mad. but when we got home uncle kk and aunt laura were there! and that made me happy again. daddy, kk, and laura took me around to some houses in our neighborhood, and that was fun.
then before i went to bed, grandma and grandpa showed up! by then i didn't have my costume on anymore, and i was really sleepy, but i was glad to see them before i went night night. halloween is the best! i hope we get to do it again tomorrow.
"Ready, bud! Let's do this!"
"Hurry up, Cor! I don't know where I'm going."
"I don't know what these are, but I'm sure I'll like 'em. Cor, what'd you get?"
"It's so fun trick-or-treating together!"
"Ford, let's go to this house. I heard that other kid say they have good stuff."
"Hmm, which one should I get?"
"Wow, Cor. This is hard work. My bucket is heavy!"
"Mommy, look what I got!"
Categories: the kids
Great pictures & a wonderful story. Love you, Granddaddy 'D'
ReplyDelete