Likes at 6 Months:
- School! Ford still takes after his parents and LOVES school. He's always happy when I drop him off and pick him up, which sure makes it easier on me. We get daily reports of what he does during the day, but the proof is in the pictures above his bed at school. :)
- Art projects (who knew?). Apparently, Ford likes art projects. Again, just one more thing he learned and enjoys at school. We have yet to try this at home. I keep meaning to (even bought supplies!), but I don't know where the time goes on the weekends.
Dislikes at 6 Months:
- Changing diapers. It was bound to happen. Although he's still happy during diaper changes, they've become much more....challenging. Kicking the legs, arching the back, swinging the arms, grabbing the feet. Whew. It's exhausting.
New Discoveries:
- Swimming. Ford went swimming for the first time a few weeks ago and seemed to enjoy it. He sat back and enjoyed the floating around, kicking his legs every now and then.
- Splashing in the tub. After his first swim, he suddenly became more interested in splashing mommy during bath time. What have I done? ;)
- Solid food. Yes, we've officially moved on from formula to food. He hasn't mastered feeding from a spoon yet, but he's improving.
6 Month Pictures:
Categories: the kids
Love the school pictures! I can't believe he's up to 17 pounds already. Uncle KK better hit the weights to make sure he can still lift him up.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, love the report of Ford doing well in all he tries, sure sounds like someone else I remember from about 30 years ago. Keep the pictures and the posts coming.
ReplyDeleteDaddy/Granddaddy 'D'
I can't believe he is 6 months old already! It must be so fun to see the changes in him on an almost daily basis!
ReplyDeleteI miss Ford can't wait to see him again. He sure is just like his mom and dad, which is a good thing.
ReplyDeleteLove Grandma Con