Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Posted by Unknown
Wednesday, February 8, 2012 at 11:20 AM

2 comments
I can't believe my baby boy is 1 month old already! It doesn't seem possible. He's growing like a weed (mostly because he loves to eat!). :)

I'm enjoying my time at home with Ford, especially now that we've settled into a routine. Although I do miss adult interaction and am getting tired of watching movies all the time (never thought I'd say that!), I wouldn't trade this time with him for anything. He's beginning to pay more attention to his surroundings and staying awake a little bit longer during the day, so that's been really fun. He has also started smiling and cooing, which just puts the biggest smile on my face. I can't get enough!

Ford's Likes at 1 Month Old:
  • His swing. He's always happy in his swing, and it usually lulls him to sleep.
  • Snuggling with people. His favorite position is lying on his belly on someone's chest.
  • Meals. He stops crying as soon as we get that bib under his chin and will often start making sucking sounds before the bottle even touches his lips.
Ford's Dislikes at 1 Month Old:
  • Being naked. No surprise there, I guess, but it makes diaper changes, baths, and changing clothes a little less pleasant.
  • Waking up. He takes after his momma and has a hard time waking up. He's usually fussy until he's good and awake.
  • Bed time. He has no trouble going to sleep.....until it's time to go to bed for the night. He can be sound asleep and as soon as I lay him down in his bed, he's awake again. Ugh. It takes 30 minutes to an hour for him to go to sleep in his bed at night.
New Discoveries:
  • Finding his voice. See the cute videos in my "Baby Talk" post.
1 Month Pictures:
Categories:

2 comments:

  1. 1 month old, already?! Wow! You guys sound like you are doing great and so in love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dana, He sure is changing. Love the suttle smile, kinda like I can if I want to, but not too much at one time. Can't wait to see him again (and you and David also)...Dad...Granddaddy 'D'

    ReplyDelete