Laura played in Indy's first-ever Blondes vs. Brunettes event to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association. I was thrilled when I heard she was playing and made a donation right away because this cause means a lot to me and my family because my grandfather suffered from Alzheimer's for many years.
Although, technically, I should've been pulling for Team Brunette, I was Team Laura, and therefore, Team Blonde, all the way. I have to say, I was pretty impressed with her football skills. She got an opponent's flag on her very first play and I saw a lot of hustle out there on the field. Unfortunately, the coach didn't play her nearly enough and Team Blonde lost 20-6. But we had a great time, enjoyed the weather, and supported a great organization.
While Kirk and I were at the game, David and Chase stayed home to study. I don't think Chase was too thrilled with the idea of being left at home because he pouted the whole time we were gone. Oh well. Next time, Chase, maybe you can come too.
Categories: life or something like it, puppy love

Thanks for the info on the game and pictures.
ReplyDeleteCon
Great job Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry Chase, you don't ever get to do anything fun do you?
Good pictures Dana!!!!
love u dad :)
Awww Chase! Perk up, Nonna will be there Friday to play with you! Thanks to Laura for supporting Alzheimer's fund raising. Nonna
ReplyDelete