Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Posted by Unknown
Wednesday, April 6, 2011 at 11:08 AM

1 comment
I love making changes. Not frequently, mind you, but every now and then I do enjoy big changes. For instance, chopping off my hair. Or getting a dog. Or redecorating. Or starting new jobs. Or starting a book club. Or building a house!

As I was getting my hair cut the other day, I was thinking, "Gosh, I need a new project." Sooo....

Voila — I gave our blog a facelift! :)

You'll also see a new feature to the left. You can now receive an e-mail when we update the blog! I know it can get irritating to check it every day or week to see if we've posted anything new. And what if I get on a writing spree and you miss something (Heaven forbid!)? Just enter your e-mail address in the box to the left where it says "Follow by Email" and each new post will come directly to your inbox! I'm hoping this will make blogging more user friendly. You can always click on the blog post title in the e-mail to be directed back to our blog so you can leave comments and see the other stuff on our page. And you can unsubscribe from this feature at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe Now link at the bottom of the e-mail.

Thanks for keeping up with us as we keep you posted on what we're up to. We love all the comments!! Keep 'em coming. :)
Categories:

1 comments:

  1. You should have warned me! I thought I had gotten on someone else's blog. Ha! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete