December is my favorite month of the year! I get to celebrate my birthday, I get to see all my grandparents around the holidays, I get lots of presents, and I get to play in the snow! I just love it all!
Santa must know this about me because, this year, the snow and the presents came earlier than usual. We've already had several inches of snow since last week. It's too cold to stay out in it for long periods of time (I'm talkin' single digits here, folks), but I like to romp around in it and rub my snout in it, then come in for a quick warm-up, then back out again! Drives my mom nuts, but she puts up with it cuz she loves me.....and cuz I'm so darn cute. :)
Santa must know this about me because, this year, the snow and the presents came earlier than usual. We've already had several inches of snow since last week. It's too cold to stay out in it for long periods of time (I'm talkin' single digits here, folks), but I like to romp around in it and rub my snout in it, then come in for a quick warm-up, then back out again! Drives my mom nuts, but she puts up with it cuz she loves me.....and cuz I'm so darn cute. :)
I must have been a really good boy this year because I also started to get presents! Yesterday, this package came for me from Grandma Connie and Grandpa Dave. Thanks grandma and grandpa -- I love it!
Categories: puppy love
Oh. My. Gosh! That is too funny and too cute! I love your scarf, Chase!
ReplyDeleteO.K. Chase, Now I know you like to watch T.V. especially the animals, but your such a darn good writer, I think you should write a book, maybe about hunting rabbits, or rolling in items in the yard (Uncle Kirk's) or playing in the snow, or being in beauty padgets, or sleeping in Grandpa Dave's lap and the list goes on and on and on... What do you think? Might make your mom an dad some money!! I think you can do it, so this winter when they are gone to work and you get tired of sleeping on the back of the couch (oops!! Sorry didn't mean to tell on you) you could just try you paw at a new book..... Grandaddy 'D' will be waiting!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Chase, you are so cute, we are going to miss you in Florida,but we will see you for New Years. You can help us babysit.Love Grandma C and Grandpa D
ReplyDelete