Sunday, December 21, 2008

Posted by Chase
Sunday, December 21, 2008 at 5:02 PM

4 comments
For the last four days I have had a Green Day song running through my head. It goes something like this:

I was alone
I was all by myself
No one was looking
I was thinking of you
Oh yeah, did I mention I was all by myself
All by myself...
All by myself...
All by myself...
My Mommy and Daddy left me here while they went to Florida. To make matters worse, they said Grandma Connie, Grandpa Dave, Uncle Kirk, Great-Grandma Gigi, and Great-Grandpa Boppa were all going to be there too. They said I couldn't go 'cause the airplane doesn't allow it. I promised I'd be good, but they said, "Chase, rules are rules." And when Daddy talks like that in his I'm-not-messin-around voice, I listen. So they sent me to the PetsHotel for four nights, which was pretty fun. Lots of new people and lots and lots of doggies to play with. Coon came too; we shared a room. The staff there even let me have doggy ice cream cones, which Mommy and Daddy never let me have. But shhhh..... what they don't know won't hurt them. And then I got a big surprise. Aunt Lindsay came by today to pick me up and take me home!! So now I'm just waiting here for Mommy and Daddy to come home. I hope it's soon 'cause I gotta go potty. And Coon won't get out of my food dish! He's so naughty when they're not around. :(


Categories:

4 comments:

  1. Poor Chase! I bet he was so happy to see you guys when you got back...Is he excited about the trip to KY?? Jackson and Cooper can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor baby, Nonna wishes you could have stayed with her, but it just didn't work out. I'll spoil you when you come Christmas.
    Love,
    Nonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next year I think my mom and dad should fly a different airline so that I can go to Florida also and enjoy the warm weather.
    Chase

    ReplyDelete