
Three years ago Wednesday marked a milestone moment for us — the day we pledged "till death do us part." I can't believe it's been three years, yet at the same time it seems so long ago. I wish I could say our third anniversary was magical and spectacular. Unfortunately, we don't live in fantasy land (as much as I'd like to pretend we do). I had to give a presentation in my accounting class that night and wasn't home until 8:45. But I'm a lucky girl. David had a surprise dinner (and a much needed glass of wine) ready and waiting for me when I walked in the door. Say it with me now: "Awwwww." We shared a late candlelit dinner in our pajamas, opened gifts, and crashed with the pup watching a random '80s movie on TV. It wasn't nearly the magical night that it was three years ago, but it was pretty perfect for just an ordinary Wednesday.
Yep. Pretty perfect indeed.
Happy anniversary to you two lovebirds!!
ReplyDelete3 years! WOW! I would have guessed, "a little over a year?" Time FLYS"
ReplyDeletehahah.... yeah, kinda like how your engagement was only, what?, 6 months? :)
ReplyDelete