After six weeks of torture in the form of stock dividend theory, 5 million financial equations and a 5-hour project that turned into 30 hours of spinning my wheels, I can say it's over! I thought this day would never come, but I'm happy to say that I survived Managerial Finance. It was grueling and I didn't enjoy one single second of it, which is why I think I deserve these 20 seconds of bragging time. Grades were posted today; I got an A! After the midterm, I was seriously considering dropping the class and taking it again during the semester because I was so disappointed/distraught over my performance on the test. David talked me out of it of course, and with his help (and love, and support, and all that mushy stuff) I was able to get a 97 on the final exam (YES!) and a 95 on that stupid project (WOO HOO!). Despite my complaining and unusual amount of moping, I've learned something here: hard work pays off. People in my class would tease me and comment about how smart I am. Any time someone says that I reply, "I'm not any smarter than anyone else in here, I just work hard." As much as I hated these last six weeks, I'm glad I stuck with it because it proves that I really
can do anything I set my mind to. And that's a great feeling.
Congrats!!!!....High fives!!!!....Pat on the back!!!! You deserve it!! I am so proud of you!! Now it's time to celebrate....Love you.
ReplyDeleteYour work ethic is unparalleled.
ReplyDeleteYou did ace it! Yay, D!
ReplyDeleteOh, and Braden is too cute!
Way to go..........I know you work very hard.
ReplyDeletelove dad
WAY TO GO, NO DOUBT IN MY MIND YOU WOULD GET AN A.
ReplyDeleteLOVE CON